Rules and guidance for new members.
The Boundary Way Allotment rules are currently as follows:
- Do not allow weeds to spread.
- Look after communal paths and boundaries.
- Do not allow rubbish to accumulate, take it home and bin it.
- Do not have fires; compost green waste. (Speak to a committee member if you have wood to burn.)
- Save water by capturing the run-off from structures on your plot.
The Committee have updated the rule book during the winter, you can view or download the new rule book by following this link.
If you have visitors coming to Boundary Way, please ensure they have read our Site Etiquette page.
This is the agreement that the Local Authority requires us to keep.View Tenant's Agreement
Guidance for taking on an overgrown plot
National Allotment Society (NSALG) provide guidelines for clearing a new plot.View NSALG Guidelines
For more information on NSALG visit their website: www.nsalg.org.uk
Comments are closed.